Friday, April 23, 2010

Back to the 80's

Yes I will admit it .... I LOVE the 80's!

I grew up in the 80's and would want nothing less. I loved the hair, the music the clothes. It was a time when people could be different and find who they were. Everything was in.... acid wash, pinning the bottoms of your jeans, neon colors, gummie shoes, rubber bracelets....I am only touching the very top.

Anyways I still love and adore the 80's.... and for this reason I have finally got my peeps to....................................

Go roller skating!!! Yay!!!

There is a roller rink about an hour from where we live and Saturday night are ....wait for it..... adult night and ................... 80's mix music! woot woot!!

Now believe me back in the day roller skating was one of my favorite things but I am sure it has been 25 years since I laced up a pair. It doesn't matter, I am always up for a chance to make everyone laugh.

As of now there is about a dozen of us meeting at the roller rink. Some, including me are heading for dinner first and I am sure there will be drinks after to help with the pain!

I can't WAIT!!!

Cheers to the 80's!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment