Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Back to it!

Well yesterday was the first day of the new year back to reality! phew Glad that day is over! It is funny how you always think of the New Year as a fresh start and then we had back to reality and the same old same old returns. Wake up early to rush around and get everyone out the door with proper lunches, backpacks etc. Work the entire day then had back home to think about dinner, homework help and the usual household duties. I think this will be the year I take on something new!!!! I have often thought of joining a gym or a fitness class but hate the thoughts of starting something new alone! :( Maybe I will take up a craft or something?? I need some ideas??? Help me think of something that will change the boring day to day we have become use to!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment